Information you share with us can be used for St Stephen’s Church Hounslow operational purposes. St Stephen’s Church Hounslow is not in the business of selling information about you. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share the information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
INFORMATION WE GATHER
St Stephen’s Church Hounslow collects personal information when you register with us and if you post Content on the Site or future iterations of this Site.
St Stephen’s Church Hounslow may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or others.
St Stephen’s Church Hounslow may also collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners. This information might include information necessary to process payments due to us from you such as your credit card number.
St Stephen’s Church Hounslow automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request.
St Stephen’s Church Hounslow uses Google Analytics to analyse how visitors to our website use it and so that we can make it useful and relevant.
St Stephen’s Church Hounslow uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
St Stephen’s Church Hounslow may occasionally obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web site. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting saintstephenhounslow.church from specific geographical regions.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
St Stephen’s Church Hounslow may display your IP address to the owners or maintainers of St Stephen’s Church pages when you post to those pages and the owner or maintainer has enabled functionality on the site for this purpose.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use pages that require you to “log in,” and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
saintstephenhounslow.church uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using St Stephen’s Church Hounslow services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve saintstephenhounslow.church content and services.
INFORMATION USE, SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
St Stephen’s Church Hounslow does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the Service or this web site with others except as described in this policy. We do not share your information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
When you provide personal information through using the Service you are however sharing your personal information with saintstephenhounslow.church, organisations that may hold a majority interest in saintstephenhounslow.church and any of its divisions or subsidiaries. The use of your personal information by these organizations is subject to this policy.
saintstephenhounslow.church may use or share your personal information where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction, to operate or improve St Stephen’s Church Hounslow and related services, to do something that you have asked us to do, or tell you of products and services that we think may be of interest.
Where you are contacted with an offer or service based on information you have shared with saintstephenhounslow.church, we will do our best to provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving such further communications at the time you are contacted.
St Stephen’s Church Hounslow does or may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
- In the course of operating it may be necessary or appropriate for us to provide access to your personal information to others such as our service providers, contractors and select vendors so that we can operate the Service. Where practical, we seek to obtain confidentiality agreements that are consistent with this policy and that limit others’ use or disclosure of the information you have shared.
- We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
If there is ever a change to how St Stephen’s Church Hounslow uses or intends to use personal information, we will post that change to this policy and, if the new policy is materially less restrictive than this policy, we will seek your consent.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
In certain areas, St Stephen’s Church Hounslow may use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. If St Stephen’s Church Hounslow learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this web site or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. St Stephen’s Church Hounslow may post a notice on our web site if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the saintstephenhounslow.church web site. St Stephen’s Church Hounslow may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us using the contact us page.